- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Daxom UK Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Daxom UK Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Daxom UK Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Daxom UK Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Daxom UK Ltd securely stores your data.
Daxom UK Ltd will keep your data for 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Daxom UK Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Daxom UK Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Daxom UK Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Daxom UK Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Daxom UK Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Daxom UK Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Daxom UK Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Daxom UK Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Daxom UK Ltd processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Daxom UK Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Daxom UK Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Daxom UK Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:email@example.com
Call us: 01276 536409
Or write to us at:
Daxom UK Ltd,
295 Yorktown Rd. College Town
GU47 0QA, United Kingdom
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.